Offerings for Adults
- Bible Study
There is an active Bible Study on Wednesdays from 1:15 – 2:45 pm. While it’s been traditionally women, men are welcome. The study is open to visitors and newcomers at any time.
No experience necessary. For more information, contact our office.
Adult Forum (Held Sundays from 9:15-10:15 am)-Beginning the first Sunday of Lent, we will launch “Being Episcopalian 101. This series is intended for members of Nativity new to the Episcopal Church, for those preparing for Confirmation and Reception in the Episcopal Church, and for those just interested, curious.
- 2/18 Anglican Church History Don Curtis
- 2/25 Liturgy, Sacramentality, and The Book of Common Prayer Susan Smith
- 3/4 Why are we called “Episcopalian”? Don Curtis
- 3/18 Mission and Ministry Susan Smith
- 3/25 What makes us unique? Don Curtis, Susan Smith
Adult formation topics are offered on an occasional basis either from 9-10 am on Sundays or at special times like on Sunday afternoons. For current offerings, see Upcoming at Nativity
- Men’s Group. There is an active Men’s group that meets at 7:30 pm the first and third Wednesday of each month at a different parishioner’s home. The group discusses various topics (not a Bible Study) inspired by a book selection. The current book being discussed is The Shape of Living by David Ford. If interested contact Dan Hibner at (317) 832-3699.
- Memorial Garden & Grounds. Contact Nana Quay Smith